Terms & Conditions
The following details the terms and conditions, site usage rules, online advertising and general site usage information for Defence Technology Review owned by Sabot Media Pty Ltd.
This website is owned, controlled and administered by Sabot Media Pty Ltd (Sabot Media).
- Users of this website agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which are subject to change at any time and as required by Sabot Media. Any use of and access to this website confirms your and/or your employer’s acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- All intellectual property (IP) relating to material shown and accessible on this website belongs to Sabot Media or its advertisers, and users shall obtain no interest in or rights or title to such IP.
- All material on this website is protected by Australian and international copyright and other IP laws. Users may not undertake any action that interferes with or breaches those laws or the IP rights attached to such material.
- All rights not expressly assigned, licensed, covenanted or otherwise conveyed to purchasers of subscriptions and/or advertising are reserved and nothing contained in such purchases shall be construed as conferring any interest in or rights to IP owned by Sabot Media.
- Users may download and/or upload material, view the material or print a hard copy of material on this website as is required for reading of article content, buying of subscriptions or booking of advertising provided the material is not modified from how it appears on this website (including any copyright notice).
- Content on the website may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, posted, displayed, sold, licensed or otherwise exploited for any other purposes outside of the website without the prior written consent of Sabot Media.
- The copying of Sabot Media logos, mastheads, artwork, data, imagery, graphics or design elements from this website for any purpose is prohibited without prior written consent from Sabot Media.
- This website may include third party content which is also subject to that third party’s terms and conditions of use.
- This website may include links to third party websites which are not related to Sabot Media and in relation to which Sabot Media has no control or interest. Those links do not indicate any relationship between Sabot Media and that third party or any endorsement by Sabot Media, implied or otherwise, of that third party, its website or the products or services which it is advertising on this website or which it supplies.
- Sabot Media will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage which may be incurred, including damage to software or hardware, arising from the use of or access to this website, its information or material.
- Users and visitors are not to use this website for any purpose or in any way other than for what it is intended or in any way which is unlawful.
- To access and/or use certain current and/or potential future elements or features of this website, you may be asked to create a user account. If so, you are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you should take all appropriate steps to keep your account password secure. You must notify Sabot Media immediately of any breach of security or unauthorised use of your account.
- You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Sabot Media website, mobile site, wireless asset partner portals, email marketing or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the website or access to the content therein.
- Sabot Media reserves the right to refuse or terminate a subscription at its discretion at any time without notice.
- IP rights means all background, present and future IP rights of whatever nature anywhere in the world including, but not limited to, rights in respect of or in connection with copyright, inventions (including patents), trade marks, service marks, trade names, domain names, URLs, logos, mastheads, designs, confidential information, trade secrets and know-how and similar industrial, commercial and IP rights, whether or not registered or registrable, and includes the right to apply for the registration of such rights, and whether existing in Australia or otherwise.
- The advertiser warrants that any website link included in any online advertisement will at all times comply with applicable laws, industry codes and the requirements of relevant regulators and is suitable in all respects to be linked to and from the Sabot Media website. Sabot Media reserves the right to remove any link which fails to comply with the any requirement above at any time.
- Sabot Media may wholly or partly reject/cancel an online advertising order at any time at its sole discretion. If Sabot Media does not publish an online advertisement it will be deemed to be a rejection of the online advertising order and does not constitute a breach of this agreement or otherwise entitle the advertiser to any legal remedy.
- If Sabot Media receives a notification in respect of an online advertisement/campaign that requires Sabot Media to respond or take action, Sabot Media may, without any notice or any liability to the advertiser, take any steps necessary to do so.
- Unless otherwise stated in the online advertising order, Sabot Media will position advertisements on the website as it sees fit and Sabot Media makes no warranty or representation that any advertisement will be placed in any specific part of the website.
- Sabot Media makes no representations or warranties about the functionality or performance of the website (including ‘up time’), that the website will be fault or error free or that any errors or interruptions will be rectified within any particular time period.
- In no event will Sabot Media, its affiliates and related entities, servants, employees and agents, be liable to the advertiser for any form of loss, damage, liability or expense whatsoever including but not limited to consequential, indirect, incidental, or special damages, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of or unauthorised access to information, even if Sabot Media has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Sabot Media, its affiliates and related entities, servants, employees and agents will not be liable to the advertiser for any form of loss or damage arising from any act or omission of the advertiser, a third party service provider or contractor to Sabot Media or any discrepancy, fault or malfunction of any Sabot Media or third party website, telecommunications system, software, system or computer server or any other technology-based platform.
Contact Sabot Media about use of this website and the terms and conditions by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org